• Friday, March 17, 2017

    KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS STRATEGY



    v  Introduction.
    In the following report, I am going to analyze my personal characteristics related to my profession, abilities and specific skills that are required in different HRM development areas. By doing so, I will be able to judge that my workforce planning will work in tandem with the targeted HRM professional which I have chosen for my future profession or not. For this purpose, I will take good use of my previous log analysis of my career and generate a report from it, which will show my competency to play to role of HRM management or not.
    v  Study And Analysis of The Respective Behavior:
    In this report I will explanatory discuss about the Collaborative behavior with using bands. The CIPD Map discusses about the knowledge of HR Professionals. Collaborative is known as the work done by group of people effectively. (Cipd.co.uk, n.d.)
    PPCD 1 2
    I found out that reflective logs are the best to way to support and evaluate my past experiences. The reflective report proved to be very useful as by reviewing and analyzing my reflected logs I came to know a lot about my professional and interpersonal skills and talent. I came to know that I own range of interpersonal skills that include communication with peers, relationship management, taking situation risks and influencing. I trust myself and my working decisions more rather than being dependent on other people’s decision. To my surprise I found out that my role as a worker contributed sustainable profit to the organizational performance (Ward, 2016).
    If I talk about my past work record, my duty was on rotation. I was being moved in different department of the organization to utilize my skills and perform my duties. Due to the rotation I had to deal with people of different religion, standards and cultures.
     Inescapably I had to keep changing my working style according to the people I had to deal with. I was very much familiar how to communicate and influence a broader circle of internal and external people. I was always willing to create specific synergies and overcome the difference. I respected every religion and never favored discrimination in the work environment. I strongly believe that people should be judge on bases of color, nation or culture. In a working environment what matters is their passion towards the organizations goal. I was also against favoritism.  I mainly use to focus on Team agenda rather than individual agenda, this is the reason I have always been cooperative with my colleagues. I knew how to work in a group as a leader. My log analysis showed my skills as a good leader. I knew how to make people work and work with them for the benefit of the organization. I also have a deep knowledge about the federal and state employment and also the labor laws (Cortada, 2013). 
     I always understood managing my time and giving best outcome was my priority. I always focused of giving more output by consuming less input.  I was also familiar that every one’s participation was precious and always valued the rewards given to other for their achievement. I was a good presenter throughout my career; I could deliver the message to the audience in a very positive manner.
    I will discuss my composition with my team in detail. During my survey I came up with a view that my punctuality of delivery the tasks before time with responsibility and generating of innovative ideas had led me to a level of professionalism where I can take advantage of my experience and work more efficiently. The details of my survey will help to create a bridge between my Chosen profession and my respective behavior. I also shifted to listening from talking with peers and usually elicit ideas from internal and external sources (Mooney, n.d.).
    I learned to grasp new ideas quickly and come up with innovative and unique techniques to handle an issue. An effective learning and development can help a human resource Manager to have a long lasting impact on employees and the organization. (Bhattacharya, 2011)

    PCD 1 3
    Evaluating my behavior with the Chosen Profession
    Human resource is a comprehensive approach that helps to manage people and the working environment. By corroboration of the results taken from the survey I decided to access how my interpersonal skills help me to fit in the professional area I have decided to follow in future. The survey also helped me to comprehend my strength and weakness which would help me in future.
    Employee relation (ER) helps to establish and maintain a competitive edge in the market place. It makes sure that the employees are performing best and are committed toward their duties. Employee Retention designs good strategies for employees so that they remain loyal towards the organization. (Study.com, n.d.)
    As I can align and develop strategies as an HR manager it will help me to assist the line managers of different departments for solving the organizational problems and contribute to do the decision making (Ghodke, n.d.).
    Furthermore, it will help to build workforce commitment and ensures that in organization only ethical practices are taking place. As I can easily adopt changes in the environment, I can easily deal with the major change of people related issues in the work force environment. It assists to provoke positive change in the working environment and let it stay competitive in the environment (Mayhew, n.d.). As I have mentioned earlier I know the value to others celebration, this quality as an HR management will help me to motivate the employees and celebrate their success so that they remain loyal and committed. It will also encourage the customers to take a break from past activities and adapt the innovative changes in the environment. I believe that as an HR manager, one should support and enable the employees to follow the map that leads to the organization’s achievement. (Lee, 2013) As an Hr manager I can be an advocate for my employees as I have deep knowledge about the labour laws and rights. I know if the employees will be satisfied then only we can reach our goal. My deep knowledge about the labor laws and rights will help me to be a professional Hr manager and be a good example for the staff. (Mayhew, 2011)
    Communication is one of the vital roles which are played in the organization by the manager. I know how to calmly listen to my peer workers and respect their point of view as well. As many employees come to HR manager, good communication skills will help me as an HR manager to listen to them with full attention. Being a good presenter is also very essential for an HR manager, as he has to conduct several meeting and fulfill the requirements of training, he must be able to present in a very presentable manner. I own the skill of a good presenter and can present the information to the management effectively (Simplehrguide.com, n.d.). HR managers should be able to maintain self discipline and time management, As an Hr manager I can be manage the time effectively, because the Hr management only has to manage his day to day routine but he also has to cater time for sudden meetings or other organization related issue. (Amara, 2014)
    The HR manager should have excellent knowledge about the employee legislation.  He must have the skills to make sudden decision making and I think I can handle complex tasks very flexibly. (Monster.co.uk, n.d.) According to me the employee will always turn towards someone whom he thinks can be trust worthy. The Hr manager should be someone whom employees can seek advice in the working environment.  It is important that the employee must speak to their HR manager with confidence and truth. I think I have the ability to develop trust in employees. I can deal with highly sensitive issues. (Strickland, 2016).
    One of the major tasks of the HR manger is to provide the training, mentoring and guidance to the employees. It is the HR manager duty to keep the employees updated and provide them with the proper skills. The Hr must design policies for the employees that are easy to implement and align in the business plan.  I think I m capable of developing a desire working relationship with the employees and guide them thoroughly.
     Proper training and development of employees will help them to increase their job knowledge and performance. It will be beneficial not only for the career of the employee but also for the organizations goal. When the HR manager will train and do the training the employees will grow professionally as well as potentially.  (Healthfield, 2016)
    In many organizations the Hr manager is the one who is responsible for the diversity and initiatives of labor relation. The Hr manager must be able to build good relationship ship their employees. The Hr must not only be a manger but also play the role of a leader, a leader one who leads his workers and work with them. I think I have the capabilities of a good leader as I can easily cooperate with my co workers. The Hr manager’s performance must be different and unique among everyone.
    Implementing Internationalization Strategy of HR Management
    Internationalization intentionally allocates and takes advantage of the human resources in global scope depending on the skills of individual. According to me the most reliable and suitable system which can be used is of benefits and performances in the global scope. It immediately attracts the talented individual. I think by giving compensations and bonuses we can capture a number of employees with the demanded skills. For example if we set up the approach of giving compensation we can make our employees loyal towards us. (Liang, 2011)
    As an HR manager I can adopt the strategy of keeping the pay of the employees nominal which will lay middle level in the industry. A part of the salary the employees may also be given shares in the organization, this will be enough to attract the talented people and keep them motivated. The system management will consists of specific tasks and goals, the performance score curves and the bonus will have a direct link with the performance of the individual. It will help to maintain a competition within the organization and the employees will also work hard to get efficient results. (javed, 2013)
    The practice of the implementation of internationalization will however create some hurdles for the HR management. In order to make the culture of the organization internationalized firstly, it is essential for the multinational enterprises to recruit the potential employees on large scale, and provide training for the required language and culture to the staff. Orientation can be first step for the employees, to help them adjust and understand the working environment of the organization (Mayhew, n.d.). They can get to know about the compensation and benefit plans, more over they can become familiar with the rules and regulations of the company, as well as the organization’s expectations from their employees. There must also be a deep centralized control regarding the HR management who will limitize the decision making authority of the line managers in certain departments (Bradle, n.d.).

    References
    Amara, S., 2003. HR management. [Online] Available at: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20140916185301-43374179-qualities-and-characteristics-of-successful-human-resource-managers [Accessed 22 December 2016].
    Amara, S., 2014. Qualities and characteristics of successful Human Resource Managers. [Online] Available at: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20140916185301-43374179-qualities-and-characteristics-of-successful-human-resource-managers [Accessed 23 December 2016].
    Anon., n.d. [Online] Available at: https://www.cipd.co.uk/learn/career/profession-map.
    Bhattacharya, S., 2011. 25 Key HR Manager Responsibility Areas To Make HR Role Effective. [Online] Available at: http://www.hrcrest.com/hr-manager/25-key-hr-manager-responsibility-areas-for-to-make-hr-role-effective/ [Accessed 23 December 2016].
    Bradle, J., n.d. What Are the Five Main Functions of Global Human Resource Management? [Online] Available at: http://smallbusiness.chron.com/five-main-functions-global-human-resource-management-61538.html [Accessed 23 December 2016].
    Cipd.co.uk, n.d. CIPD. [Online] Available at: https://www.cipd.co.uk/learn/career/profession-map [Accessed 22 December 2016].
    Cipd.co.uk, n.d. CIPD. [Online] Available at: https://www.cipd.co.uk/learn/career/profession-map [Accessed 23 December 2016].
    Cortada, J.A.W.a.J., 2013. The Knowledge Management Yearbook 2000-2001. Routledge, 2013.
    Ghodke, N., n.d. Roles & Responsibilities of HR Managers in Growing Organizations. [Online] Available at: https://www.sumhr.com/hr-manager-role/ [Accessed 23 December 2016].
    Healthfield, S.M., 2016. What Is Human Resource Management? [Online] Available at: https://www.thebalance.com/what-is-human-resource-management-1918143 [Accessed 23 December 2016].
    javed, j., 2013. Internationalisation & HRM Practices of Emerging Economies’ Multinational Corporations Across Subsidiaries. [Online] Available at: http://www.grin.com/en/e-book/267426/internationalisation-hrm-practices-of-emerging-economies-multinational [Accessed 23 December 2016].
    Lee, D.C., 2013. Strategic human resources is key to organizational success. [Online] Available at: http://www.halogensoftware.com/blog/strategic-human-resources-is-key-to-organizational-success [Accessed 22 December 2016].
    Liang, Y., 2011. Implementation of Internationalization Strategy. [Online] Available at: file:///C:/Users/Miss%20.Mishal/Downloads/fulltext_stamped.pdf [Accessed 22 December 2016].
    Liang, Y., 2011. Implementation of Internationalization Strategy. [Accessed 23 December 2016].
    Mayhew, R., 2011. What Are the Functions of Human Resource Managers? [Online] Available at: http://smallbusiness.chron.com/functions-human-resource-managers-1326.html [Accessed 23 December 2016].
    Mayhew, R., n.d. Primary Responsibilities of a Human Resource Manager. [Online] Available at: http://smallbusiness.chron.com/primary-responsibilities-human-resource-manager-10957.html [Accessed 23 December 2016].
    Mayhew, R., n.d. The Core Responsibilities of Human Resources in a Company. [Online] Available at: http://yourbusiness.azcentral.com/core-responsibilities-human-resources-company-8502.html [Accessed 23 December 2016].
    Monster.co.uk, n.d. What attributes make a good HR manager? [Online] Available at: http://www.monster.co.uk/career-advice/article/what-attributes-make-a-good-hr-manager [Accessed 23 December 2016].
    Mooney, L., n.d. Key Functions of an HR Department. [Online] Available at: http://smallbusiness.chron.com/key-functions-hr-department-31206.html [Accessed 23 December 2016].
    Simplehrguide.com, n.d. HR Roles and Responsibilities. [Online] Available at: http://www.simplehrguide.com/hr-roles-and-responsibilities.html [Accessed 23 December 2016].
    Strickland, A., 2016. 10 Traits of Successful Human Resources Managers. [Online] Available at: https://www.teamphoria.com/10-traits-of-successful-human-resources-managers/ [Accessed 23 December 2016].
    Strickland, A., 2016. Teamphoria. [Online] Available at: https://www.teamphoria.com/10-traits-of-successful-human-resources-managers/ [Accessed 22 December 2016].
    Study.com, n.d. study.com. [Online] Available at: http://study.com/academy/lesson/what-is-employee-relations-definition-lesson-quiz.html [Accessed 22 December 2016].
    Study.com, n.d. What Is Employee Relations? - Definition & Concept. [Online] Available at: http://study.com/academy/lesson/what-is-employee-relations-definition-lesson-quiz.html [Accessed 23 December 2016].
    Ward, J.P.a.J., 2016. The Strategic Management of Information Systems: Building a Digital Strategy. John Wiley & Sons, 2016.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment